I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Unfortunately, in my haze of forgetfulness and unorganisation, I can’t find the blogger that tagged me to complete this post. If it was you, please let me know because I feel bad and I will mention you here like deserved!
Here’s all the rules if you’ve been nominated:
- Share the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their site.
- Nominate bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Provide seven facts about yourself.
1. Let’s start with the basics in case you don’t know me. My name is Kirsty Jarvie and I live in Aberdeen, Scotland. I’ve lived here my whole life and as much as I love to travel and think I would enjoy living in a different country for a year or so, I think I would always end up back in Aberdeen since I couldn’t be without my family or friends.
2. My middle name is Elise. This is because both of my Grandmas’ names are Elsie – swap around the ‘s’ & ‘i’ and you get Elise.
3. I am a part time Shift Manager at a McDonald’s restaurant and I have been working there for 6 years in September, while I am at university studying. I was full time for a while and worked my way up the ranks to 1st Assistant Manager before deciding I wanted to go back to university to finish my degree in Management with Marketing at Robert Gordon University.
4. When I was around 5 years old, I went to an Australian petting zoo in the Lake District and was chased by two emus around the enclosure. Ever since, I’ve had a huge fear of birds.
5. I am going to Japan this summer for 2 weeks so I am currently learning basic Japanese. I can fluently count from 1-10.
6. I have a faint scar on my forehead from when I fell out of a stationary car and had to get stitches when I was around 2 years old.
7. I’m quite a fitness freak. I have always been into exercise and looking after my body. This can be tough sometimes working at McDonald’s but everything in moderation! I am very into weight training and yoga. Cardio is definitely my least favourite form of exercise but I would love to get into running again. One of my favourite fitness programmes is Kayla Itsine’s Bikini Body Guide. It’s a 12 week programme focusing on HIIT and it can all be done from home with just basic equipment. It whips you into shape in no time, I recommend it highly!
There are 7 facts you might not have known about me! I hope you found them interesting.
Karina | KarinaHearts
Holly | DaSilvax
Lisa | Tempted by Makeup
Louise | Louise Chatters
To those nominated, let me know when you have completed your post as I would love to read them!
Thank for reading,