The majority of us will have a list of activities that we want to do before we pass and mine is probably longer than most.
One of my New Year’s resolutions this year is to say yes to more (Read my New Year’s Resolution post here) so I thought I would split my bucket list up each year and try to get as much as I can done to make the mammoth, but exciting, task of completing my bucket list a lot more doable.
In a year’s time, I will come back to this post and see how much I manage to tick off!
Here is what I’ve chosen to focus on this year:
1. A holiday to Japan
2. Go to more gigs – so far I have tickets for Busted and The Kooks but I want to add to this list
3. Find a placement for my 3rd year at university
4. Visit London
5. Along with that, visit the Natural History Museum
6. Book a second holiday somewhere in Europe – Prague perhaps
7. Go white water rafting
8. Take more day trips around Scotland visiting castles and other landmarks – I’ve lived here my whole life and barely seen any of the country!
9. Read more books than in 2016 (I only read about 3 so shouldn’t be hard…)
10. Complete the full 12 weeks of Kayla Itsines’ Bikini Body Guide
11. Be more spontaneous – a bit vague but if it weren’t it wouldn’t be spontaneous, right?
12. Properly start my Youtube channel – I have made a channel with my friend Holly (DaSilvax) but we are having a few problems with footage and editing at the moment
That’s all I can think of at the moment for 2017 but if I think of any more I will add them to the list.
Fingers crossed that I am able to complete all these exciting activities and that this will be the best year yet.
What is on your 2017 bucket list?
Thanks for reading,