The number one item on my bucket list is to travel the world so I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of the top 10 places I want to visit.
After visiting Thailand last year, I’ve caught the travelling bug and just want to pack my bags and go! If I could, here is where I would visit first:
1. JAPAN – This has been number one on my list for quite some time now and I am finally getting the chance to go in June, I’m so excited! I’ll be heading to Tokyo, Osaka and Hiroshima with a few day trips in between. I’m so fascinated by everything Japanese so it really will be a holiday of a lifetime for me.
2. SOUTH AFRICA – The idea of a holiday full of safari sounds like a dream come true for an animal lover like me. I’d love to stay in one of the lodges that are in a nature reserve so I can wake up to a giraffe on my doorstep but I might need to win the lottery first.
3. VIETNAM – After travelling to Thailand, I’ve been itching to travel the rest of Asia, Vietnam being one. A boat ride around Ha Long Bay would be beautiful.
4. GERMANY – This is one place I’ve been wanting to go to for years now. There are so many parts of Germany I would love to visit – Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt… I’ve heard so many great things from friends who have visited this country which makes me even more keen to go!
5. ICELAND – I’d love to go and chill in the blue lagoon and do some whale watching. Seeing the Aurora Borealis wouldn’t be half bad either!
7. MOROCCO – Morocco is somewhere I’ve wanted to visit since I was about 17 years old when I wasn’t allowed to participate on my school’s expedition there because I did not have a part-time job at the time. It looks so cultural and right up my alley.
8. CANADA – Canada looks so picturesque and is somewhere that I think I would thoroughly enjoy visiting. I can’t even begin to say what I want to visit because there is far too much but Niagara Falls would be a main landmark!
9. CZECH REPUBLIC – I’m hoping to tick this off my bucket list this year! Prague looks amazing with all the stunning architecture and I’d love to visit the John Lennon Wall (if you didn’t know, I love The Beatles)
10. NEW ZEALAND – And finally, but most definitely not last on the list, New Zealand. Here I would love to see all the wonderful green scenery and go spend some time with one of my favourite animals – penguins! I’d also quite like to visit the Hobbiton film set…
So now you know where I am dying to visit!
I’d love to know what destinations are on your travel bucket list! Let me know down below!
Thanks for reading,