- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
I originally started a post a few years ago when I was bored one evening alone in my flat. I was skint and needed a hobby so I decided to give blogging a go. I’ve always been into watching Youtube videos and reading blogs so it seemed like something I would enjoy. Saying that, I let my nerves get the better of me and only ever wrote one blog post. Fast forward a year or so and I created the blog you are reading now after realising I shouldn’t care what people think as I generally enjoy writing posts, especially beauty related ones. That wasn’t even a year ago now and I like to think my little blog has already come a long way in that time.
Advice to New Bloggers
Don’t get tied down with numbers – Blogging should be fun. If you are enjoying what you write and putting your heart and soul into your posts, readers will see this and that will help grow a following eventually.
Create social media accounts relating to your blog – Even though I said don’t get tied down by numbers, it’s very beneficial to create a Twitter and Instagram account to let readers know when your posts go live. This will help your posts reach a broader audience.
Once you have completed your tag, please let me know because I’d love to read them!
A nice, simple post today but thanks for reading anyway,